- who showed up to challenging events;
- what the person's name and institutional affiliation was (names were) - so that they knew who to look for;
- who said what - so that they could be held accountable for such utterances as well as actions related to them;
- where people lived - so that they knew where to look and where to go if they needed to pick them up;
- what events were undertaken - so that they had some idea of the nature of threat confronted; and,
- what events were being planned - so that they could be monitored or pre-empted.
What do you see?